Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Hey! I kinda remember this blog thing now!

Yeah, I know. It's been since what? AUGUST? that I've blogged.

It's been a busy Fall.

But we were visiting with my sister-in-law and her family on Sunday, and my niece-in-law, Kim, mentioned that she's been blogging. Cool! So I log on - http://www.icoulduseanap.blogspot.com - and I notice that she blogs REGULARLY!! And she has a 3 year old and a 10 month old at home!!

I have no excuse.

So I'm back. Regularly? Who knows.

To update from August - the hinky mammogram turned out fine. Nothing to worry about. The radiologist who took and read my second films was incredible. She was warm and reassuring. She showed me both sets of pictures, pointing out what they had been concerned about the first time, and then pointing out all the different views they took the second time, and what it was about them that made them think that everything is fine.

And she had warm hands. If you've ever had a mammogram, you know how important that is.

Amanda had a successful first semester at The University of Alabama. They're even letting her come back!! YAY! And she's made some good friends, and found a good church. Her roommate, Lex, is a jewel. I told Amanda that the day she got her acceptance letter from Bama, that I started praying for her roommate - whoever she was going to be. I think she thought I was nuts...but it's worked out well, I think. She goes back in a week.

My New Year's resolution...aside from the usual "lose 30 pounds, go to Curves every day, spend money more wisely, yadda yadda yadda"...is to blog more often. Umm-hmm...

No comments: