Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Snow Day!

In the weather wonderland that is Texas, we went from put-the-top-down-here-comes-spring weather on Saturday to what-the-heck-is-that-SLEET? weather on Monday evening. Sammie and I awoke to a couple of inches of snow on the ground this morning, so I was most interested in how she would react to snow.

She had a blast!



Click here for the whole album.

Oh, and GO VOTE!! And if you voted for a Democratic candidate and live in Texas, go back to your polling place tonight at 7 pm to caucus. It ain't over till it's over, and it won't be over until you caucus.

2 comments:

Paula said...

When I saw Gracie and Boris playing in the snow this morning, I thought to myself " I hope Frances posts pictures of Sammie playing in the snow." I knew she would really have fun!

And yes, I voted this morning.

Denise said...

What fun you and Sammie had! Snow is such a beautiful thing...especially when it's not a hinderance to us. It's too bad that our kids had to go to school instead of playing around in the snow. Maybe tomorrow they'll have another chance.

We voted, but we didn't caucus. Lots of folks at P-High did...it sounded like a great experience.